Are you wondering how to keep a
conversation going on Tinder?
Probably you want to go from this kind of convos where she doesn’t answer you.
To those where you make them talk for hours without getting bored of you.
I understand. That’s precisely what you have to do if you want to maximize your results on Tinder.
However, unless you learn the tricks to keep a conversation going, girls will ignore or, worse, unmatch you to talk with a more interesting guy. Or maybe with the idiot below.
In this article, you won’t find the classical advice telling you to use copy-paste lines to make her laugh. That’s old school, and it won’t work in helping you create a natural conversational flow with the girls you like.
What if there are better ways to keep a conversation going on Tinder?
That’s what you’ll learn in this article, and much more, as you can see below.
In This Article You'll Learn
What you’re about to learn will help you have pleasurable conversations with girls of all kinds, even with the most introverted ones.
By the way, before I tell you if you can screenshot conversations like there’s no tomorrow, you should check out my
25 Hot Openers Booklet
I will give you unique ideas to start any conversations with any type of woman.
P.S. Grab it now for FREE because I’ll soon price it at €17.
Get the 25 Hot Openers Booklet
Start Convos With Hot Women Like a Pro
It's one of those days where you feel like exchanging lines with some chicks.
You log into your Tinder account, and you happily see that you got some fresh matches waiting for you to contact them.
You start your conversation, and things seem to be going fine at the very start.
However, after some time, you see that girls stop answering you or lose their interest. That's when you realize that it is probably time to learn how to make conversations going like a pro.
This desire eventually brought you to this article.
That's Not a Love Story
The Most Boring Guy
That reminds me of what I was doing before, when I was one of the most boring guys on earth, making girls want to commit suicide rather than talking to me.
For some reason, I didn’t know how to keep conversations going, making them die out in matters of a few lines.
It was enough for me when a girl I liked a lot had told me that I was the most boring guy she had ever met online.
I took it so personally and suffered so much that my only intent was to learn how to be interesting over text.
This journey brought me where I’m at today.
You’ll learn how my story ended in a moment. For now it’s time to solve your doubts on how to keep a conversation going on Tinder.
Important Note: Read the article carefully; there’s a special attraction tip hidden inside.
How to Keep a Conversation Going on Tinder?
As I teach in my Integral Text Game Domination Course, it all boils down to one simple word: flow.
When you know the principles that will make a conversation with a girl flow spontaneously, then making any conversation going will just be as easy as drinking wine after having tried absinthe.
Without further ado, let’s start with the principles you have to follow to succeed on that.
Conversation Tip #1: Old Friend Mindset
The first thing you should do is forget you’re talking to a girl you don’t know well and start imagining that you know her for a long time.
Think about a conversation you have with your old school friends. It will naturally flow without you trying to make it go anywhere.
Now think about the typical conversation you have with somebody new. Since this barrier is broken, you’ll feel a little more blocked in expressing yourself.
However, you can break through the ice with a simple mindset shift. By the way, I’ve written a post with powerful Tinder Icebreakers that will help you go through that barrier much more easily.
A simple shift in mindset will make you look more natural with every line you’ll send. This will also make her open up with much more ease.
What will be a consequence of this?
You’ll start talking about topics usually shared between people who know themselves for a long time. This will make it seem like you know each other well, all of that happening subconsciously.
It's a hard business this dating business! Love is complicated!
Conversation Tip #2: Share stories
The second tip is about sharing your personal stories with her and knowing about her stories as well.
Besides that, telling each other stories can be an amusing way of getting to know each other. It will also include details about both your lives that will enrich the totality of your interaction.
In fact, when you share stories with a girl, you’re not only letting her know about the pure facts, but also details about your personality, interests, and values. She will then do the same with you.
Thus, it’s straightforward to understand that it will be much easier to start a new topic with more details about each other because everything will link to everything else, like in the neural map below.
The more you know about each other, the higher the knowledge you’ll have to share. This knowledge won’t increase linearly but in a non-linear way, exponential to be precise.
I know I’ve been scientific here, but I wanted to let you see how everything I’m writing makes scientific sense.
We’re just scratching the surface here, in a moment you’ll learn the main reason why girls get bored on Tinder.
By the way, if you really want to max-out our matches and destroy your competition like there’s no tomorrow, I have something for you.
I opened a FREE Tinder Profile Review service for all of the men that want to dominate with online dating.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, apply here. I know for a fact that your phone will ring with matching notifications so many times you’ll have a hard time focusing!
Apply for Your FREE Profile Review Below
The Main Reason Why Girls Get Bored on Tinder
Have you ever wondered why girls sometimes disappear from your Tinder chat?
The main explanation for this is that they don't perceive enough value in talking to you. Value is different for every girl; however, the majority of girls give value to specific factors like:
First and foremost, girls will want to like you if they see that you possess strong social skills. This means having various abilities like teasing her, making her laugh, or being brave enough to know when it's the right time to close her.
Knowing that you have social acuity and empathy will make her think that you're either a natural or acquired those skills by having lots of social experiences.
Don't be afraid to give her compliments or to sexualize the conversation when it's the right time to do so.
Having status is a strong attraction signal for many women. Long back, men of higher status ensured greater survival chances to every girl associated with them.
That's why girls usually look for well-known men with a strong social circle and have been pre-selected by other girls.
By showing girls that you possess those traits, you will make it easier for a girl to be engaged in the conversations with you.
Finally, one of the last traits you should show to attract more girls is humor. After all, who doesn't like somebody that's naturally good at making people laugh?
That's also a weak point for most girls. Indeed making her laugh over text will put her in a state of mind where she's ready to be teased and brought to the other stages.
Let's now learn more strategies you can use to keep a convo going on Tinder.
Show freakin' value!
Conversation Tip #3: 36 questions fall in love
As the psychologist Arthur Aroon says, two complete strangers, can fall in love if they’re asked a specific set of questions to each other and then look each other in the eyes for 5 minutes.
The method proposed by the psychologist was also tested at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, proving it right.
This means that if this works to create love out of scratch, it will also help you keep a conversation going on Tinder if used over text.
Those are the magic questions you can use to keep the conversation going or make girls fall in love with you.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
Important Note: Use those at your own discretion as they’re reported to be that powerful. In fact, some of the participants even got married! Make sure to use them with the right girl, or things could backfire on you.
Conversation Tip #4: Narrative
Another essential aspect to consider when improving your conversation length on Tinder is the concept of Narrative.
When you build a Narrative, it is different from telling each other stories because it's more similar to a roleplay experience.
Indeed, creating a narrative with a girl consists of giving you and her a character and then playing those characters until, like in a movie, you end up sleeping together.
I usually play the wolf's role and let girls play the victim. However, you can choose your characters based on your personality, likings, and curiosity!
Now it’s time for the last tips that will make you become a pro conversationalist on Tinder.
Conversation Tip #5: Polyhedric Topics/Experience
Another vital aspect to curate is the variety of topics you discuss when having a convo with a girl on Tinder.
In fact, apart from talking about various topics, as said before, you should also give her different emotions as I teach in my Integral Text Game Domination Course.
Because as strange as it might sound, the emotions you feel during a conversation play a massive role in continuing the same.
If you think about it, you don’t keep talking to your friends simply because you decide to do so rationally.
What truly happens is that you talk to them, and during the conversation, you feel a set of emotions that make you go on and on!
Laughter, shame, fun, awe, excitement are all emotions that play a massive role in making you have a longer conversation.
Also conflict plays an important role in giving your girl such an experience. Many men refrain from having discussions with women because they believe confrontations are bad.
However, conflict and the ability to set boundaries for yourself is not only functional in the health of the relationship, apart from making it more interesting.
That’s why you must learn how to spark emotions on Tinder with the girls you like.
How to Move from Conversation to a Date in 3 Steps
Getting a girl to move from a conversation to a solid date with you will be very easy if you implement the steps below.
The first thing to do is to make girls feel strong emotions. One great way to do this is through the tease.
Teasing a girl shows her that you're confident at expressing stingy lines and don't care that much about losing her.
That's an extremely attractive quality that men should possess if they want to improve their girls' chances of being liked.
After the teasing phase comes the connection one, where you'll be responsible for getting to know her as a woman.
This will make her feel more connected to you, and she will be more likely to go on a date with you because of the increased trust.
Finally, you can close her to a date after you've gotten each other known well enough. At this stage, she's ready to commit to the live date.
As you can see, setting a solid date isn't something done at the closing stage only, but every stage has its purpose of leading you to the solid close.
And The Story Ends like this
You're Fun as Hell!
I couldn't believe it.
Finally, the girls appreciated me for my texting skills. It was as if, for the first time, I could make them enjoy their time with me.
If it wasn't for applying the tips you just learned about, all of this couldn't have happened.
That's why I encourage you to try those tips out for yourself, as this might be the next game-changer in your text game skills. Before you go, there's a bonus tip for you.
create an energy momentum during the date. then use it to talk with her over text.
Bonus Tip: Date Energy Momentum
When you talk to a girl on Tinder, don’t aim to have the longest conversation possible.
Instead, set a date with her, following the process I described above. Then on the date, talk about many topics while making her feel as many emotions as possible.
This will create the neural map and momentum to make new conversation ideas be born in your mind.
That will support you much better in the next conversation you’ll be having with her on Tinder.
Girls will always want to be entertained by a man. Learn those skills before it’s too late.
Now you know how to keep a conversation going on Tinder.
If you believe this post was helpful, please share it.
If not on your social media at least with ONE friend of your best friends that absolutely needs to read it.
P.S. Join our Official Groups for daily online dating tips & hot screenshots!
- Attraction Truth Tribe - Official Facebook Group;
- Attraction Truth Tribe - Official Telegram Group;